Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
I was surprised to see that I was nominated for a blogging award. I want to thank Jane Lorraine of Honoring our Hairitage for the honor. She has an interesting blog; check it out!
Here are the rules for accepting the award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions they have sent you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten people.
Questions for me to answer:
1.Where are you from?
I am from Roanoke, Virginia. I live in the Roanoke Valley, surrounded by the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains.
2.Who do you admire, and why?
I admire my brother. I know that I can always count on him! He is honest and loyal and smart. I trust him completely!
3. What is your favorite book?
I must say the Bible. I have read it over and over, finding strength and comfort in the words.
4. What is your favorite song?
Tough question. “Ain’t no mountain high enough” is a favorite.
5. What do you do to stay positive?
Look for the bright side, trust God and talk to positive thinking people!
6. What qualities do you love most about yourself?
Another hard question. I would say I am loyal, cautiously optimistic, resilient and empathetic. I also love to laugh!
7. What is your favorite thing to talk about?
Pop culture, current events and religion. Not necessarily in that order!
8.What can you not live without?
God in my life.
9. If you could influence anyone, who would it be and why?
I’m not an evangelist, but inspiring someone to follow Jesus would be wonderful!
10. Why did you start blogging?
I have always wanted to be a writer. I was inspired to try blogging when I started reading my friend Janeson’s blog posts.
11. Tell us about your blog.
My blog is about looking for lessons in everyday life that lead to positive BeeSpeak,
Bee-haviors and Bee-liefs.
Here are ten blogs I would like to nominate:
Questions for my nominees are as follows:
1. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
2. What are your favorite pizza toppings?
3. Have you ever taken a writing course, and if so, what kind?
4. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
5. How do you find time in your busy day to blog?
6. How do you keep up with the news?
7. What was your favorite game as a child?
8. Which magazines do you read?
9. Why did you start your blog?
10. Share one helpful writing tip.
11. Tell us about your blog?
I look forward to reading your responses on your blogs!