Daily Archives: September 8, 2015
Ten things I learned from wildlife while sitting on my porch:
1. Prepare for the winter.
2. Don’t hide all your nuts in one place.
3. It’s okay to relax when your work is done.
4. Blending in is safe.
5. Wear bright colors if you want attention.
6. Look around.
7. Move…run, climb, hop, jump, fly, and soar!
8. Claim your home but share your world.
9. Beauty is not only one thing.
10. Be yourself.
*posted for writing101, list made
To see more of my wildlife pictures and posts click The Backyard Bunch heading at the top of the page!